By purchasing SIN Heroin Test Kit you support our fight for drug policy based on harm reduction, human rights, and facts, not prejudice.
HEROIN TEST KIT
Heroin Test Kit comes with 3 reagents for heroin as well as its common adulterants. It is used to positively identify heroin, morphine, codeine, oxycodone, and to rule out U-47700, U-49900, fentanyl, and different, less predictable and less desirable, highly toxic dangerous drugs. Multiple reagents are required to detect adulterants and increase analysis precision.
The Heroin Test Kit instructions and apps feature over 550 substances. Every bottle contains 5 or 10 ml, with each 1 drop accounting for 1 use, 100-200 total. High-quality HDPE and brown amber glass bottles protect reagents from light and moisture to ensure prolonged shelf life. Special dropper guarantees 0 spills. For extra-stealth ask us in the checkout notes to remove substance-related stickers and fliers.
NOTE: Reagents deteriorate with time, especially if exposed to sunlight or not refrigerated. If you are uncertain whether a reagent will work, test it with a previously checked sample.
Are you still looking for the best reagent test? See all drug testing kits HERE.
NOTE: Heroin Test Kit can only test the PRESENCE, not PURITY or QUANTITY of a specific substance. Always test under a strong light and using the smallest possible sample. Never open more than 1 bottle at once, if you make a mistake you might contaminate the reagents and spoil them. If a few reactions are happening at once, only the darkest one of them will be visible.
TL;DR: Here is an image with a quick cheat sheet how to use the Heroin Test Kit, or check out more detailed guide on how to test heroin further below.
BEFORE using a heroin reagent test kit
- It’s RECOMMENDED to record the reaction to compare later
STEP ONE for testing heroin powder / crystal
- Take and finely crush a small piece, no bigger than a head of a needle – like this •.
- Put it on a suitable testing plate, preferably a spot test plate or the bottom/underside of a ceramic mug (example). *If using single-use vials insert the sample and observe, as the reagent is already within.
- Add one (or two) drops of Marquis reagent test (or other supplied) on the sample and wait for the results.
- Check reagent test results in instructions.
How to use a heroin test kit?
- Check test results with Marquis test kit: if testing heroin there should be a reddish violet color change reaction.
AFTER using a heroin reagent test kit
- OPTIONAL: Pour baking soda over a finished reaction to neutralize used reagents.
- Wash testing surface under running water.
- Fizzing. Any synthetic drug in a form of salt will bubble with most reagent tests, which are strong acids. If you see only fizzing instead of color change, that can indicate presence of a new psychoactive substance.
- Speed of the reaction does not indicate quantity nor purity. However, if you are having trouble interpreting your result try using a bigger sample or crushing it better before testing.
- How many tests can you get from one test kit? A multiple-use test kit lasts up to 100 (5 ml) or 200 (10 ml) tests. Each drop equals one test. A single use-test kit contains 2 disposable ampoules (2 tests). One fentanyl test strip is good for 1 test.
All heroin test results:
|MANDELIN||Red > Dark Brown|
|LIEBERMANN||Violet > Black|
|FROEHDE||Violet / Red > Black|
|EHRLICH||No color change|
|HOFMANN||No color change|
|SCOTT||No full color change|
How to check if reagent for testing heroin works?
- Test any substance and compare color reactions with instructions. It’s easiest to use aspirin – Marquis reagent reacts to it with a slow pink or orange color change.
- Keep a sample to compare later in case of doubt. If control sample reacts fine, it means the reagent still works.
Looking where to buy another reagent test for heroin?
- Single-use Heroin Test Kit – 3,9 EUR per test, FREE SHIPPING
- Multiple-use reagents – individual reagents, just cents per test
- Fentanyl test strips – learn how to test heroin for fentanyl
- …or check out the guide “What is the best reagent test?” and choose from all available SIN reagent test kits
Reagents consist mostly of concentrated acid and are strong enough to burn skin and clothing. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Keep away from children. Always use in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves (supplied) when handling the bottle and cap. Wear protective eyewear. Never point towards face etc. If you get some on you/clothing, then immediately wash with soap and water. Wash testing surfaces with soap and water as well. Dispose of any unwanted reagent down the sink with running water and baking soda (supplied), ventilate. Store all testing kits away from any heat in a cool, dark place between uses. The average shelf life of 1 year can be significantly extended by storing in a freezer (warm to room temperature before use).
A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate if it is safe. No substance is 100% safe.