By purchasing the Custom Reagent Test Kit you support harm reduction and fight for drug policy based on facts and human rights, not prejudice.
CUSTOM REAGENT TEST KIT
Compose your own Custom Reagent Test Kit by selecting:
- The number of reagents – two to five of all available in our offer (Marquis, Mecke, Ehrlich, Liebermann, Froehde, Mandelin, Hofmann, Scott, Simon, Robadope, Zimmermann). Enter reagents name in the “Order notes” field at the checkout.
- Volume – 5ml (~100 tests) or 10ml (~200 tests);
- Accessories – if you choose the “No” option you will receive only bottles. With the “Yes” option you will receive instructions with color charts for each reagent, ceramic plates, spatula for samples and a pair of gloves.
Every bottle contains 5 or 10 ml, with each 1 drop accounting for 1 use, 100-200 total. High-quality HDPE and brown amber glass bottles protect reagents from light and moisture to ensure prolonged shelf life. Special dropper guarantees 0 spills. For extra-stealth ask us in the checkout notes to remove substance-related stickers and fliers.
NOTE: Reagents deteriorate with time, especially if exposed to sunlight or not refrigerated. If you are uncertain whether a reagent will work, test it with a previously checked sample.
Are you still looking for the best reagent test kit? See more HERE.
NOTE: Custom Reagent Test Kit can only test the PRESENCE, not PURITY or QUANTITY of a specific substance.
Always test under a strong light and using the smallest possible sample. Never open more than 1 bottle at once, if you make a mistake you might contaminate the reagents and spoil them. If a few reactions are happening at once, only the darkest one of them will be visible. To detect adulterants, try using on fresh samples secondary reagent tests like Robadope, Simon’s, Scott or Zimmermann. If you don’t know yet how to use a reagent test kit, see the following instructions:
- On a clean ceramic surface (e.g. bottom of a mug or a plate) prepare a sample no bigger than this size -> ●
- Carefully not to touch the sample with the bottle, remove the cap, twist the bottle upside-down and wait for 1 drop to fall. Replace the cap. Repeat with part B for Robadope and Simon’s (or Zimmermann).
- Immediately observe the color change and compare it with a supplied color chart. No reaction within the first 30 seconds or unexpected results indicate the sample doesn’t contain the expected substance or is adulterated.
- Neutralize the reaction with baking soda (optional) and flush in a sink under running water for a few minutes.
No reaction can be caused by caffeine and other substances (or lack of active ingredient).
CHECK TESTDRUGS APPS – TestDrugs.info
Reagents consist mostly of concentrated acid and are strong enough to burn skin and clothing. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Keep away from children. Always use in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves (supplied) when handling the bottle and cap. Wear protective eyewear. Never point towards face etc. If you get some on you/clothing, then immediately wash with soap and water. Wash testing surfaces with soap and water as well. Dispose of any unwanted reagent down the sink with running water and baking soda (supplied), ventilate. Store all testing kits away from any heat in a cool, dark place between uses. The average shelf life of 1 year can be significantly extended by storing in a freezer (warm to room temperature before use).
A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate if it is safe. No substance is 100% safe.