By purchasing SIN Dual Cocaine Test Kit you support our fight for drug policy based on harm reduction, human rights, and facts, not prejudice.
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING Mix&Match! (Dual kits discounts apply in cart):
- 2 Duals = 4 tests / 3.25 €
- 3 Duals = 6 tests / 3.04 €
- 4 Duals = 8 tests / 2.95 €
- 5 Duals = 10 tests / 2.89 €
- 6 Duals = 12 tests / 2.85 €
- 7 Duals = 14 tests / 2.82 €
- 8 Duals = 16 tests / 2.79 €
- 9 Duals = 18 tests / 2.78 €
- 10 Duals = 20 tests / 2.75 €
DUAL COCAINE TEST KIT
Dual Cocaine Test Kit comes with 2 single-use reagents for cocaine as well as its common adulterants. It is used to positively identify cocaine and to rule out meth/amphetamines, many cathinones, and different, less predictable and less desirable, highly toxic dangerous drugs. Multiple reagents are required to detect adulterants and increase analysis precision.
The Dual Cocaine Test Kit instructions and apps feature over 550 substances. Each single-use vial contains 0,2 ml (4 drops) of a reagent. Glass protects reagents from light, plastic, and moisture to ensure prolonged shelf life. For extra-stealth ask us in the checkout notes to remove substance-related stickers and fliers.
NOTE: Reagents deteriorate with time, especially if exposed to sunlight or not refrigerated. If you are uncertain whether a reagent will work, test it with a previously checked sample.
Are you still looking for the best reagent test? See all drug testing kits HERE.
NOTE: Dual Cocaine Test Kit can only test the PRESENCE, not PURITY or QUANTITY of a specific substance. Always test under a strong light and using the smallest possible sample. Never open more than 1 bottle at once, if you make a mistake you might contaminate the reagents and spoil them. If a few reactions are happening at once, only the darkest one of them will be visible.
TL;DR: Here is an image with a quick cheat sheet how to use the Cocaine Test Kit, or check out more detailed guide on how to test cocaine further below.
BEFORE using a cocaine test kit
- It’s RECOMMENDED to record the reaction to compare later
STEP ONE for testing cocaine powder / crystals
- Take and finely crush a small piece, no bigger than a head of a needle – like this •.
- Carefully open a vial and using included spatula move the sample into the vial.
- Wait for the results and check instructions.
- Dispose of safely.
How to use a cocaine test kit?
- Check test results with Scott test kit: if testing cocaine with Scott whole reagent liquid should instantly turn blue, not just the sample.
- While many substances turn blue with Scott reagent, almost only cocaine, lidocaine and other -caines change color of the reagent liquid itself.
STEP TWO testing cocaine for adulterants
According to the EMCDDA most common cocaine adulterants are levamisole (animal deworming agent), caffeine, other stimulants and different pharmacuticals like phenacetin or lidocaine.
- To detect levamisole use reagent tests Marquis. If Marquis turns orange, that indicates presence of levamisole or meth/amphetamine.
- Keep in mind that various non active cuts can impact the reagent tests results (pink Marquis color change can be normal).
AFTER using a cocaine test kit
- OPTIONAL: Pour baking soda over a finished reaction to neutralize used reagents.
- Wash testing surface under running water.
- Blue crystals. Many substances turn their crystals or powder blue with Scott reagent, but almost only cocaine, lidocaine or other caines turn the reagent liquid itself blue.
- Pink Marquis reagent color change can be normal and is thought to be caused by an unknown inactive substance.
- Fizzing. Any synthetic drug in a form of salt will bubble with most reagent tests, which are strong acids. If you see only fizzing instead of color change, that can indicate presence of a new psychoactive substance.
- Speed of the reaction does not indicate quantity nor purity. However, if you are having trouble interpreting your result try using a bigger sample or crushing it better before testing.
- How many tests can you get from one test kit? A multiple-use test kit lasts up to 100 (5 ml) or 200 (10 ml) tests. Each drop equals one test. A single use-test kit contains 2 disposable ampoules (2 tests).
All cocaine test results:
|MARQUIS||No color change|
|MECKE||No color change|
|FROEHDE||No color change|
|EHRLICH||No color change|
|HOFMANN||No color change|
|SCOTT||Full instant blue color change|
How to check if reagent for testing cocaine works?
- Test any substance and compare color reactions with instructions. It’s easiest to use aspirin – Marquis reagent reacts to it with a slow pink or orange color change.
- Keep a sample to compare later in case of doubt. If control sample reacts fine, it means the reagent still works.
Looking where to buy a different test for cocaine?
- All single-use kits – 3,9 EUR per test, FREE SHIPPING
- Multiple-use cocaine test kit – just cents per test, set of 4 reagents
- Fentanyl test strips – learn how to test cocaine for fentanyl
- …or check out the guide “What is the best reagent test?” and choose from all available SIN reagent test kits
Reagents consist mostly of concentrated acid and are strong enough to burn skin and clothing. Keep out of eyes and mouth. Keep away from children. Always use in a well-ventilated area. Wear gloves (supplied) when handling the bottle and cap. Wear protective eyewear. Never point towards face etc. If you get some on you/clothing, then immediately wash with soap and water. Wash testing surfaces with soap and water as well. Dispose of any unwanted reagent down the sink with running water and baking soda (supplied), ventilate. Store all testing kits away from any heat in a cool, dark place between uses. The average shelf life of 1 year can be significantly extended by storing in a freezer (warm to room temperature before use).
A positive or negative reaction for a substance does not indicate if it is safe. No substance is 100% safe.