actiTube charcoal filters x40
Pleasant mild feeling of smoking; for joints and Tune In pipes. As smoke passes through the charcoal filters, a large proportion of the harmful tar in the smoke is stuck to the active charcoal. This makes the smoke pleasantly smooth without compromising the quality of the effects.
actiTube active charcoal:
- improves the taste of smoke
- limits the amount of tar that reaches your lungs
- pipes stays cleaner for longer
- makes scratchy mixtures more tasty
- makes it easier to smoke clean stuff
Winter advice: at temperatures below around +5°C (40°F), the smoke condenses on the cold active charoal (instead of being filtered by it) and can clog up the filter. That’s why our recommendation for the cold season is either to smoke inside or try to keep the filter warm (at body or room temerature) until lighting up.