Are you wondering how much LSD for a test you should use? We recommend using the smallest size possible, an only using more in case of doubt.
STEP ONE for testing tabs/blotters/LSD
- Take a (small) corner of your tab.
- Put it on a suitable testing plate, preferably a spot test plate or the bottom/underside of a ceramic mug (example). *If using single-use vials insert the sample and observe, as the reagent is already within.
- Add one (or two) drops of an Ehrlich test on the sample and wait for the results.
How much LSD for a test?
Use the smallest possible piece, an only using more in case of doubt.
How to test LSD
How to test LSD: if you intend to use LSD, first you need LSD test kit to check it for adulterants. Pure LSD can be laid on any kind of blotter paper (or other surface) and can’t be identified by appearence. To test LSD use reagent tests Ehrlich, Hofmann, Marquis and Mecke in single-use or multiple-use test kits. Using a set with different reagents helps detect adulterants – 90% will react with 1 out of 3 reagents, and 95% with 1 out of 5.
Reagents presumptively indicate PRESENCE, but not PURITY or QUANTITY. A positive or negative test result does not mean that the substance is safe. No substance is 100% safe.
Looking where to buy a test kit for LSD?
- Single-use LSD test kit -- 3,9 EUR per test, FREE SHIPPING
- Multiple-use LSD test kit -- just cents per test, set of 4 reagents
- …or check out the guide “What is the best reagent test?” and choose from all available SIN reagent test kits
A positive reaction does not indicate if the substance is safe. Learn more at erowid.org.